Vulnerability In VPNs 網絡私隱和資料維護


I’m surprised that many people don’t know what VPN is. I’m even more surprised that so many people whom I’ve met in Macau have no idea what VPN is because some of them are professionals who hold key corporate positions that are much in need for internet security and privacy!

I first came to know about VPN when I was working for one of the Big 4 accounting firms in the USA years ago. As much as I hated the speed of the corporate VPN back then, I appreciated the security it provided so much that I felt totally anxious without it after I left the firm. My level of anxiety was so severe that I had totally refrained from going online for a couple weeks until I set up my very own VPN. For those of you who think your online activity is protected because you have been using a VPN, you should watch the above video and see why you need to have your very own VPN, and not just any VPN in order to better protect your communication and privacy online. Please note that I’m not endorsing the router company that created the above video. It’s just that this is a very illustrative video that makes it easy to understand why a private VPN is more secured.

And yes, I don’t go online without first logging onto my very own VPN, neither should you, particularly if you are professionals who have access to critical information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Awakening : My First Serious Look At America's Healthcare System 我在美國沒有健保的困局

How To Choose A Financial Planner in Macau? 如何在澳門選擇財務策劃師?

Travel Insurance Is Good For International Travel 旅行保險該在什麼情況下值得買?