Is Macau Worth The Move? 我該回流澳門嗎?

I'm a native from Macau. My mom currently lives in Macau and she is getting old.  I am thinking of moving to Macau so I can be near her.  I had left Macau years ago and I haven't been back.  I learnt from the media that Macau had changed a lot since I moved.  Do you think it's worth for me to go back?  I'm an American CPA, CGMA & CFE.  I once worked in one of the Big Four accounting firms. I speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently. I can write Chinese very fluently also. Can anyone out there tell me what my career option will be if I am to move to Macau?  If you are an expat living and working in Macau, I would like to connect with you for more current information regarding my native city, like where to live, where to find a job, where to get healthcare, and how do I renew my long expired Macau ID card?  I read on some online forums that without a connection, it's almost impossible to find a job in Macau, is that true?

我是美籍澳門人。 我媽現住在澳門,她已經老了。 我正在考慮搬到澳門,讓我可以花多些時間陪她。 我許多年前離開澳門後,便一直沒有回去。 我從傳媒那兒了解到,自從我離開以後,澳門已經發生了很大的變化。 你們覺得我回去是值得的嗎?我曾經在四大會計師事務所工作過, 是美國註冊會計師,全球認證管理會計師和認證欺詐審查師。 我能說流利的英語,粵語和普通話。 我也可以寫很流利的中文。 你們有人可以告訴我,如果我要搬到澳門,我的就業機會跟美國一樣多嗎? 如果你是在澳門生活和工作的外籍人士,我想與您聯繫,獲取更多關於澳門的最新信息,如住在何處,在哪裡找工作,在哪裡獲得醫療保健,以及如何換領我那張已經過了期的澳門身份證. 有澳門網民說過, 沒有人事關係,要在澳門找工作, 幾乎是不可能的,這是真的嗎?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Awakening : My First Serious Look At America's Healthcare System 我在美國沒有健保的困局

How To Choose A Financial Planner in Macau? 如何在澳門選擇財務策劃師?

Travel Insurance Is Good For International Travel 旅行保險該在什麼情況下值得買?