How Difficult Is Job Hunting In Macau? 在澳門找工作難麼?
How do the average people in Macau find jobs nowadays? Do they go through some kind of recruiting agencies or do they apply for the jobs directly with the employers? How long does it usually take the average job seekers in Macau to get hired? I remember how I got my first summer job at a toy factory in Macau when I was 14. One of my friends talked about her plan to work in a well-known toy factory that summer. She said she could make MOP$30 per day before overtime pay. My other friends and I instantly wanted to spend our summer working there too after we heard the pay rate. When we showed up at the factory's "Personnel Department", we were instantly put to work after we filled out the application forms, left behind our 2" photos and copies of our BI...(Bilhete de Identidade de Residente) Job hunting in Macau back then was just this easy! Any walking body could get hired really fast.
So, what's the situation with Macau's job market today? I would love to connect with those of you who are working in Macau, whether you are the natives like myself, or expats from overseas. If you want to know how job hunting is like in the USA, or how to emigrate to the USA, I'll be happy to share my experience. By the way, for those of you who are living and working in Macau, are you happy?
請問澳門的一般人是如何找到工作的呢?他們是通過中介的招聘機構還是直接向雇主申請工作的?澳門一般求職者通常需要等多久才能得到聘用?我記得我14歲時是怎樣在澳門的一家玩具工廠找到了第一份暑期工的。我的一個朋友談及她要到一家知名玩具廠做暑期工的計劃,她說她可以在加班費之前每天賺30元澳門幣。聽到工資的數目後,我和其他朋友也都想到這工廠做暑期工。當我們到達工廠的“人事部門”面試後,在填寫完申請表格, 留下了我們的2吋照片和我們的“BI”副本(Bilhete de Identidade de Residente), 便立即投入工作, 當時在澳門找工作, 就是這麼簡單!任何會走動的人都可以很快地被招聘。
那麼今天澳門的就業市場情況是如何的呢?無論你們是澳門的本地人還是來自海外的外籍人士,我很希望能跟在澳門工作的你們聯繫交流。如果你們想知道如何在美國找工作,或如何移民到美國,我也會很樂意分享我的經驗。順便問一句,在澳門生活和工作的你們,快樂嗎?

Comments
Post a Comment